Each hyperlink is a “module. Thanks to Arianna, Tia, and Lizzy for helping me create this draft (while I was away from the office).
What data analysis should I use?: Test your knowledge by clicking on the link. Eventually I shall incorporate a flow chart / decision tree here.
- Teaching Tools: SPSS, inStat, starQuiz, Camtasia and Research Randomizer.
- Augmenting My Teaching Capabilities: Top Technology Learning Tools Revisited.
- On Engaging Students (Part 2): Adventures with StarQuiz and SPSS
- Changes: How much tinkering should one do with a course that seems to work well?
- Learning by Teaching: Alison and Lizzy’s Guide to Using SPSS Data Analysis for Simple Linear Regression
- Retrospective Thinking: How much tinkering should one do with a course that seems to work well?
- Two-way Between Subjects ANOVA Using SPSS (Part 1)
- What Questions can you Answer with your Data? Using SPSS to guide you.
- Review of One-way Between Subjects ANOVA using SPSS
- t-Time: Three Short SPSS Screencasts for PSY205
- Still Looking for ways to Improve Courses After 36 Years of Teaching (Part 1 of 2)
- Retooling and Sharpening the Saw
- Something Old and Something New: A brief Introduction to Effect Size Statistics