Others can better express these things than I. Hence, the repost of these important ideas:
Bloggers in France, Lebanon, and beyond share their stories, analyses, and art after a week of violence.
Source: “Don’t be who ISIS wants you to be”: Bloggers on Paris and Beirut
We need to reaffirm our humanity and rediscover our common purpose.
- Don’t worry about doing THE Right Thing, but do A right thing.
- Live, Love, Learn, and ——Give.
- Be Good (for Goodness’ Sake).
- Be Nice to your Brother and Sister.
- Be Patient.
- Be Kind
- Be Giving.
- Be Forgiving.
- Be of Good Cheer.
- Be You.
1) Earth Day concerns should be unifying every day concerns .
2) We must do more than merely virtually explore the wonders of our precious planet.
3) Preserving, savoring, celebrating, protecting, and nurturing Mother Earth should be a super-ordinate, cross national,unifying effort of international concern.
4) We are all earthlings.
5) There is much to learn.
6) Mother Earth is fragile and the Pale Blue Dot is tiny in the cosmic scheme of things.
7) So much beauty must be shared, preserved, protected and passed on.