Remembering Mother Earth: Reflections on Earth Day 2014.
1) Earth Day concerns should be unifying every day concerns .
2) We must do more than merely virtually explore the wonders of our precious planet.
3) Preserving, savoring, celebrating, protecting, and nurturing Mother Earth should be a super-ordinate, cross national,unifying effort of international concern.
4) We are all earthlings.
5) There is much to learn.
6) Mother Earth is fragile and the Pale Blue Dot is tiny in the cosmic scheme of things.
7) So much beauty must be shared, preserved, protected and passed on.
You must be logged in to post a comment.