- Kindness, compassion, caring, and good cheer can successfully be exchanged (even “virtually”) even when separated by language, gender, age, culture and time zones.
- Lithuania is a beautiful country and a neglected European gem.
- Being given permission to join Irma Milevičiūtė’s blogging platform based on her eTwinning project called TIPC (The International Penpals Club) started in 2012 was a joyful, enriching educational experience. Thank you, Irma, for risking my participation. Kas geriausi? Mes geriausi! Jūs geriausias
- I learned so much from your students and from the other eTwinning project participants. Kas geriausi? Mes geriausi! Jūs geriausias.
- You deserve the best!—David
You must log in to post a comment.