Curious David Redux: Ten Brain Enriching Resources
As I continue my investigations and writing about brain health and brain training, I am interested in “vetting” resources that I think are best evidence-based, rich in fact, and readable. Here are ten current favorite resource links. Click them for details.
- Harvard Medical School Guide to Cognitive Fitness
- Alzheimer’s Association Articles
- Dr. Michelle Braun’s insights (also visit her Psychology Today blogs and her web page):
- A recent Oprah wellness presentation
- National Institute of Health/ Aging Resources
- Preventing Cognitive Decline and Dementia: A Way Forward (2017)
- The Human Brain Project
- The Global Council on Brain Health
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
You must be logged in to post a comment.